Thursday, June 23, 2011

Alicia card

alicia card when i first met you i didnt know what to say you made me speechless made me stutter out my words and made me get nervous and shy. i knew the second i met you that you were a special girl that i wanted more i wanted to be with you and get to know you find out about you because there was just something about you. i will never forget the events that happened that thanksgiving break you made me feel something i never felt before and when you left you made me wanting more of thiss feeling i never had. i wont forget thta night december tenth when we had a first kiss where we sat there teasing each other till one of us snapped and caved in.the things to come was one crazy roller coaster of ups and downs. a ride that was something else but unlike anything ever expperinced before. i got to know and meet the most amazing, incredible and wonderful girl i know outside of my family. a girl who glowed everytime i saw her. a girl who was beyond gorgeous and got more gorgeous everytime i saw you. a girl who gave me butterflies everytime our lips touched. made  me feel likei could fly when we hugged and made me feel like the luckest person when we touched. made me feel like a little kid when we held hands and made me feel like i didnt want to share with anyone. it was you who i spoiled and treated like a queen. i wanted everything perfect always wanted to impress you always wanted that nod of approval. there were times when we didnt know wheere we stood with each other or what we were. but we alwaya came back there was always something. we could go from tears and crying to just laughing and smiling. from our crazy jokes and nights we spent laying like sloths and just holding and talking to each other to the days we went out and made people  jealous of how cute we were. you were the first person i loved you had my heart you had me. i would and still would do anything to make you smile and happy. i was apart of something i never thought would end until it really did. and this must be love i am feeling and have if it hurts this much.i will always love you and support you if it means grinding my teeth and throwing on a fake smile because that is what you want i will. just know you are the best and you desrve the best. you deserve the up most respect and to feel and to be treated like a lady and a queen you deserve to feel and be treated special because you are special. you are gorgeous and even more beauiful on the innside. you are the most amazing and increible woman alicia and mean more to me then anything i could put down or say in words. my heart aches because i cant be with you. i think about you everyday and long for your touch and smell. but ts what you want and i am going to support you in your decisons in what you think is best for you. i am sorry i cant see or talk to you but i am just not that strong it is to hard but where ever life takes you i will be there in spirit and you are in my thoughts good byr alicia you were more then a lover you were my best friend i know you will do great. if i ever see you or talk to again i will smile because of the thing we had and the feelings we had were real. we had a good run but it is a new chapter in both our lives i will always be close toyour heart. always remeber to razzle dazzle.  love you forever and always josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment